A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when you go back to navigate that page. Cookies often store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be depleted significantly. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following particular cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This is done in order to fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to generate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this web site you are consenting to the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networking: Every social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons of the type; like or share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide to the most popular browsers..
- Insolnet is not responsible either for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that the third party cookies, mentioned in this cookies policy, may have.
- The web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and they are where the cookies should be removed or disabled. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbour, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can find information detailed here on this link. If you want information regarding the function that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link..
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.