Insolnet is a company that was born with a vocation for specialisation in the field of bankruptcy administration, acting with independence and in defense of the interests arising from the procedure.
Its consolidated areas are Madrid, Barcelona, Girona, Tarragona and Palma de Mallorca.
2Debt refinancing agreements
provides specific and comprehensive advice in cases of insolvency restructuring:
- Refinancing agreements.
- Financial liability refinancing agreements.
- Settlements of payments.
- Other extrajudicial agreements
3Processing of voluntary bankruptcy
Before starting the bankruptcy procedure, we study the feasibility of any alternative measure. We design the strategy to follow and advise upon fixing clear objectives to achieve in order to be able to adequately assess the feasibility of the procedure given its impact on the continuity of the company.
Planning, strategy, and objectives are our principles in the case of a prosecution of the insolvency.
4Acquisition of productive units and other assets
Insolnet advises in a comprehensive manner the acquisition of assets in the context of insolvency proceedings (in particular the purchase of productive units) as a way to give continuity to the viability of the company.
In the framework of the acquisition of companies,Insolnet negotiates with the holders of the debt that may be remaining (work credits, mortgage credits, General Treasury of the Social Security - GTSS).
5Processes of dissolution and liquidation
Insolnet acts as social liquidator of those companies seeking to end their activity in both a voluntary and judicial liquidation process.
6Defence of the rights of credit
offers specialized treatment in the defence of the right of credit
- Specialized recovery of credits in any jurisdiction.
- The corporate actions of liability against the organs of social administration in all its forms.
- The application for a declaration of bankruptcy needed to avoid the perpetuation of insolvency.
- Legal action as a last resort to combat late payments in cases where liability is not reached (criminal fraud, criminally punishable insolvency such as the concealment of assets in all its variants, corporate crimes, etc.).
Our professionals have a long and consolidated experience in the drafting of reports on behalf of or a derivative of a judicial appointment in the commercial, civil, criminal, administrative and social jurisdiction regarding a company valuation, valuation of profits, valuation of brands, balance sheets, accounting revisions, analysis of financial transactions, tax assessment and accreditation of economic causes in layoffs.
8Financial and economic analysis
From a financial and economic perspective of the company, Insolnet provides possible solutions to current or impending insolvency:
- Analysis of factors that allow early detection of situations of insolvency.
- Preparation of feasibility plans and follow-up of their implementation.
- Review and critical analysis of viability plans.
- Economic advice in the framework of restructuring.
- Advice on the sale of companies or production units.